• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel I am a Youtube Content creator. I have started my journey recently and my channel features how to make Indian Cuisine.

Anonymous_123

TubeBuddy User
User name: Anonymous_123
Title of introduction: I am a Youtube Content creator. I have started my journey recently and my channel features how to make Indian Cuisine.
Your name/ Alias: I would liked to be called Pooja/Anonymous_123. Anything you like.
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was when I was searching for some tools that would assist me in comparing my performance. I came across it first time on google and then a Youtube Video.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Want to stay informed about Youtube and get some ideas for content creation.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am a very ambitious individual. I make videos for fun as cooking is my passion but would as well like to get results for my hard work that I put in. So, would like my channel to be monetized as well.
How frequently do you upload? I have just started content creation and try to upload 2 videos and 1-2 shorts per week.
What are your hobbies? Cooking, Art and Craft, Teaching and more.....
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream for Youtube would be to get gain audience that appreciates my hard work as well as keeps me motivating to improve.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOvYLp5Sn27Kg-yq07Ea0qQ

Reactions: KIDisMe

KIDisMe

nkri.one
Subscriber Goal
Hi Pooja, welcome to TubeBuddy forum, I'm Krisna from Indonesia.
I like Indian food cuisine, but I don't know how it was made, neither can I decipher the recipe for it.
I think it would be a good channel.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous_123

TubeBuddy User
Hi Pooja, welcome to TubeBuddy forum, I'm Krisna from Indonesia.
I like Indian food cuisine, but I don't know how it was made, neither can I decipher the recipe for it.
I think it would be a good channel.
Thanks and if you want to learn Indian cuisine then you should definitely watch my videos :) I have been making food from a long time as a passion but recently got the motivation to make videos so I hope you enjoy it.

Reactions: KIDisMe

KIDisMe

nkri.one
Subscriber Goal
Thanks and if you want to learn Indian cuisine then you should definitely watch my videos :) I have been making food from a long time as a passion but recently got the motivation to make videos so I hope you enjoy it.
I will, and if it's real and easy to follow, I'd even recommend it to those who usually cooks for me. hahaha.

Reactions: Anonymous_123