• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips I have officially started my Main Channel

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
My main channel is the one you see in the link below. As most of you know I have 10 channels in total, all connected to my BILLIONAIRE GOAL by 2033. Each channel focuses on making money online and each channel is in a different niche and industry. All 10 channels also match the overall theme or "GOAL". I think this is going to be a good experiment in a number of ways.

For one, seeing how well you can connect multiple accounts to one main CONTROLLING account. I will be using "end cards", from "Billionaire2033" pointing to each channel when something I'm talking about relates to that channel. Otherwise, the end card will be a video from "Billionaire2033." I will also be doing tutorials on both TubeBuddy and VidIQ on "Billionaire2033" because I have both paid versions of the programs on that channel. On the other channels I have either:

• TubeBuddy FREE & VidIQ PAID
  • TubeBuddy PAID & VidIQ FREE
  • TubeBuddy FREE & VidIQ FREE
And a whole lot of other tutorials etc on keywords research, channel auditing, niches etc. Remember this channel is documenting my journey to becoming a billionaire within 15 years "which basically had to start over this year because of COVID last year." And also because of COVID and how it messed up the economy, the whole business, investing world has changed. Economics has changed. The way people save and invest money now has changed. I do expect this channel to grow slowly because the "billionaire", "motivational" etc niche isn't a big one. But that makes it a good example for me to use too.

OP
OP
CyberSorcerer

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
Ok, a problem that I'm sure ALL of use have to put up with. After watching the video I found a few mistakes in making it and a setting that was wrong in Camtasia which made the video a little blurry. Now I didn't have a script for this video "which is BAD" because when things like this happen and you have to record a 20-40 minute video all over again, it's not going to be the same because you can't remember everything exactly. This is where a script probably helps.

This is the second time in the past two days where I had to redo a video and you'd think I'd learned by now. How many others deal with this even still?