• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Collaboration On Call of Duty

DrGaucheGaming

youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: DrGaucheGaming
Title: Collaboration On Call of Duty
Type of collaboration: I'd like to collaborate with an in-game video (warzone, call of duty vanguard, cold War or modern warfare) or just plain YouTube video. I'm on PC & PS5
Amount of Subscribers: 22
Ways to contact you: Forum conversation or any of my social accounts
Why should they collaborate with you: I'm an extremely good player. Check out my vids to confirm
Link to Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCBifQeACWTdy3Af5ksYcFlg

Call of Duty is a garbage game... but I may be open to do a collab on Insurgency, Day of Infamy, or America's Army Proving Grounds.

Engagement Optimized Matchmaking/P2W, predatory grinding, excessive microtransactions and gambling mechanics.. these are all reasons why Call Of Duty is a garbage game.

Insurgency, Day of Infamy, and America's Army Proving Grounds lack additional purchases and are far cheaper and better games. In the case of America's Army Proving Grounds, it's a completely free game. I also have a free community-made remaster of Battlefield 2 with mods, as well as Arma and Operation Flashpoint.

My contact: @randomfandomyt on Twitter & Instagram.

Last edited: