• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I'm Dr Gauche

DrGaucheGaming

youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: DrGaucheGaming
Title of introduction: I'm Dr Gauche
Your name/ Alias: Dr Gauche
Where are you from? I'm French-American
How did you find TubeBuddy? I watched youtuber's video who mentioned it
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the community to make connections but also to get feedback on how TubeBuddy is working out for everyone else.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Right now my immediate goal is to reach 1K subscribers and 4K viewing time to unlock monetization (subscribe if you don't mind, help needed). In the long run, I'd like to be my own boss
How frequently do you upload? Daily. Being in France. I'm trying to target the US market, so I usually post around 10 AM PST (I live in CA)
What are your hobbies? Gaming (of course) and Tennis. I frequently go see soccer games.
What is your biggest dream? Be a gaming content creator
YouTube Channel Link: bit.ly/38vZvqZ

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to TubeBuddy and reaching monetization is probably 99% of those who are here goals. Also, the bitly link "while I understand why you'd use it" doesn't work here in this sense. It is wanting JUST your YouTube Channel ID, the /UCQRvDgacDaBLqv_4vLsqVFw/
part.

Other than that, just take some time to look around and get to know a few people. Read some post and answers, especially answers to the questions you've been looking for "most everything has already been answered here at some point" so using the search is a pretty quick way to find and answer.