• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered YouTube paid Ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
I have downloaded TubeBuddy and using both paid and free versions of it on all 10 of my channels and have noticed NOW I'm getting TubeBuddy "pre-roll" ads on just about EVERY video I watch?

Not sure I care about that and it might affect my opinion about the marketing and management of TubeBuddy. I own a media company myself that manages social media and ads for companies and corporations and I know there's more control over your ad campaign than repeating ads seen by someone, and by how many times they've see it, where they've seen it (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Google etc).

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this. And it's not different ads either. It is ONE ad, the same ad, over and over, and over, and over, etc. It's getting really annoying. Just figured I'd mention that to someone here.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
TubeBuddy does run ads on YouTube and for obvious reasons we have selected specific demographics that we would like to target. But I assure you TubeBuddy does not aim to target users who have already downloaded the app.

What is happening here is a prime example of the YouTube ad placement system. They have identified you as a member of the targeted demographics for this ad, not TubeBuddy. I would agree that we should maybe look into retargeting aspects of our demographics... but at the end of the day it is YouTube who is placing that ad in front of you, not TubeBuddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.