• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion How to be active in Youtube?

Manzoor Strange

Subscriber Goal
Dear fellows,
You know youtube is a hug community for creators. but we creator are soo busy some time that we not give time to youtube. some time we fade of youtube uplaoding. so how to avoid this problem. Its simple.... Edit some videos i mean by some videos more 12 videos. do not upload it at one day. upload one video per day. by using TubeBuddy tool. its very interesting...
Just don't give up on youtube uploading. Think everyday. that what type of video should i make? what most my subscriber love? just think and you will get idea. soo make more videos and you will get more views and subscribers. but for your hard work.
Any Question?

Reactions: charlesj

charlesj

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
great idea, create a bulk of videos and using tubebuddy schedule upload to automatically upload 1 video everyday, nice one

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I've always recommended having a few backup videos for occasions where you can't upload because of unforeseen situations or planned time off such as sickness, vacation and such. They don't have to be too fancy, just a simple video of whatever you normally make. maybe half the length of your average vieo. Just meant as a backup that can be used any time. Like if you're into tech, then you can have a mousepad or a cheap mic alternative. If you're into gaming it can be a montage of failed moments. Things like that.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I've always recommended having a few backup videos for occasions where you can't upload because of unforeseen situations or planned time off such as sickness, vacation and such. They don't have to be too fancy, just a simple video of whatever you normally make. maybe half the length of your average vieo. Just meant as a backup that can be used any time. Like if you're into tech, then you can have a mousepad or a cheap mic alternative. If you're into gaming it can be a montage of failed moments. Things like that.
I totally agree. I often have my videos filmed and uploaded Private months before I publish. It helps to maintain a consistent schedule regardless of what is going on in my life on any particular day and I stress less. This allows me to film and focus on content quality rather than worrying about hammering out a video simply for the sake of having one published on time.

DeWittPA

Subscriber Goal
Generally prepare non-time-sensitive (holiday-related, or current events) a month or so in advance. It's painstaking waiting to see if it will get some watches and likes when it does release, but it does cover you when you don't feel like creating for a few weeks. The only thing I'd say is YouTube shorts have changed this up for us. We tend to have to make and edit those quickly otherwise we lose interest in making them.

CertifiedViralTikTok

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Agree , thats what i plan to do next

charandperry

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
This is hard for travel channels to have a bulk of videos to be released. As we upload weekly to try not to prevent gaps of no videos being uploaded but it can be hard!

Reactions: Damon

melanskymiron

When we started to work on YouTube with my team, we have thought how to understand how many videos we need to public.. This misunderstanding resulted in our not publishing anything.
We try to understand how many time we spend on YouTube and how long we watching videos and how much videos on the topic we can watch.
We tried to use the YouTube playlist time length calculator. That's help us started to be active and to make a difference. Maybe that's also help to someone here to be active on YouTube :relieved: