• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hey guys! I do love cooking and filming thatΓÇÖs why i created my own channel. Also i want to share to everyone what i can do, help others, and also i

Emz Cooking

User name: Emz Cooking
Title of introduction: Hey guys! I do love cooking and filming thatΓÇÖs why i created my own channel. Also i want to share to everyone what i can do, help others, and also i wanted myself to see that i am not just an ordinary person i do have a passion and talents that i can be proud of.
Your name/ Alias: Emz
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? From a youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I join here coz i want also to know other creators who are using tubebuddy on how they improve their channels of having so many subscribers and view. Also i do trust tubebuddy on how it can help me to grow my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals is to share my love about cooking, also help other people, entertain them with my exciting recipes. I also want my channel to grow having so many subscribers and views so that many people can see my talents in cooking.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UC5CX8t5ACuJffsjDKALyNwg