• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Tips This is some kind of an end card... how would i add this?

WhiteStrat

This was interesting and I'd love to add this - how would i do this, and thanks a bunch in advance for your help

When you click the "i" info near the end, this attached png came up - thank you! Each one of these 3 icons leads to another link

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 10.43.40 PM.png

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
These are cards which are show up at certain time during the video and when you click the 'i' then it shows them all and your able to then choose which one you go to.
The way to use these is going onto the video and under the video details it's called cards in the YouTube studio when viewing the video details of a video. You'll then get an option to add cards at different points to your video but if I recall your only allowed 5 in total on one video.

Reactions: WhiteStrat
OP
OP
WhiteStrat

WhiteStrat

These are cards which are show up at certain time during the video and when you click the 'i' then it shows them all and your able to then choose which one you go to.
The way to use these is going onto the video and under the video details it's called cards in the YouTube studio when viewing the video details of a video. You'll then get an option to add cards at different points to your video but if I recall your only allowed 5 in total on one video.
Thanks a bunch, much appreciated!