• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Make it possible to draw winners amongst people who used my affiliate link

Dimi

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
*Since this is a feature request, I'll post it in this forum, but if it should be placed under "Affiliate" instead, then a mod is more than welcome to move the post.

This suggestion can be seen as either 1 suggestion or 2 separate suggestions.

What I would like:
1. It would be great if it became possible to see who had signed up using my affiliate link.
2. To buy gift cards/gift codes which I can use as a prize in a giveaway on my channel.

Why #1:
If I am to hold a giveaway/contest on my channel where people will be able to win a gift card (suggestion #2), and the winners will be chosen between those who have signed up for a TubeBuddy account, I would need either to be able to see the persons who used my affiliate link OR TubeBuddy should be able to randomly choose a person who used my link in a given period of time (let's say within the last 14 days, the last month, etc).

If there is a problem with showing private information like names and/or e-mail addresses, that would be fixed with TB randomly choosing the winners.

I hope it makes sense.
Peace :heart:

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
This is an interesting prospect, I will discuss this with the developers. I wonder about there being issues as a result of accounts with Private subscriptions etc, as TubeBuddy will not be able to include or provide information on those accounts. But it is an interesting prospect for affiliates.

Reactions: Dimi
OP
OP
Dimi

Dimi

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
TB should automatically be able to pick a random winner within the specific sign-up period of 1/14/30/60 day(s).
The winner receives an e-mail saying they won and that their TB account will be upgraded instantly.