• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Research Your YouTube Account (or Login) Is Important To Analytics

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
I'm sure most of you know this but I have a unique position in that I have 9 channels (and 9 separate logins). Each of these logins is connected to a channel that is focused on one niche. For instance, one is teaching security researcher "so the only videos I watch on that channel are security, hacking, cybersecurity, etc" another one is on Blender3D, etc. The channel that I'm signed up on here "the Billionaire2033" is my central channel. On this channel, I watch videos from ALL niches from ALL 9 categories, plus it's my entertainment and default channel. So ALL the videos, ads, etc shown on that channel are ALL OVER THE PLACE.

But on the Security channel, for instance, all videos, recommendations, the home page, etc is mostly SECURITY related. Even the ads that show on the videos I watch. So this means when I login, with my security login, and go to youtube.com YouTube will search for ALL security, hacking, etc related videos "and rank them in a way only YouTube knows how they rank them" to decide which ones they want to show to me. Now I'm going to assume they'll go off channels "and creators" that I have already watched. Take into consideration maybe a couple new "or smaller" channels to show. me to see if I'm interested. Why SMALLER channels? Because YouTube already knows that I'm very interested in this type of content so it might value my opinion more than just a normal surfer because the topic that the video it's considering is a topic that I'm very familiar with and obviously experience with. So, if the creator can't get my attention with their thumbnail and title, then that tells YouTube algorithm all it needs for now. Understand that it's going to probably put that same video up on other "security" interested people's home page too, for at least the first 8 hours or so, then it might pull it back depending on the responses to your video. Consider my last video. It got 10 views in 48 hours but only 3 views in the first 8 hours? That's probably not good. It had all good tags, SEO optimized, and all. TubeBuddy gave me a 95 score on SEO. Only thing wrong really was the thumbnail was "default" chosen by YouTube from the video to use. No text or anything. Just a frame from the video. This probably should tell everyone how IMPORTANT your thumbnail probably is. YOU NEED TO CATCH PEOPLE'S ATTENTION above all else. Because there not even going to read your title first. It's the image that is going to catch their attention because remember "they don't have time" their just skimming.

It's only AFTER a video has caught there attention will they look at the TITLE. So point of this post is IF YOUR THUMBNAIL FAILS THE WHOLE VIDEO HAS FAILED