• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question subscription number ?

Venture

TubeBuddy Pro
www.aavehypes.com
Subscriber Goal
I created my account years ago but actually started operating my channel in around 3 months now, so my subscriber count actually tally 107. I know with more test and help of TubeBuddy, I can reach there one-day.

darthelvis

TubeBuddy User
www.darthelvis.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
Currently at 457 subscribers and would love to get to 1k before the end of the year. Have had my channel for 14 years but not used it too much until about a year ago.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
There really is no right answer here. If you say 1,000 then when you hit 1,000 that number is going to be 5,000. It's all part of the growing process. You may be older, wiser and saltier at 100,000, but rest assured you are going to be aiming for 1,000,000 regardless.

Reactions: Damon

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
There really is no right answer here. If you say 1,000 then when you hit 1,000 that number is going to be 5,000. It's all part of the growing process. You may be older, wiser and saltier at 100,000, but rest assured you are going to be aiming for 1,000,000 regardless.

Yup! I'm on the verge of 10k subs, I'm already thinking of hiring Roberto Blake to do an extensive channel review to help plan how to get to 100k.

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yup! I'm on the verge of 10k subs, I'm already thinking of hiring Roberto Blake to do an extensive channel review to help plan how to get to 100k.
Hey I did a had a one on one with Roberto last year and he had some good advice. The focus was on all the right things too. No 'improving views with analytics' and 'get more subscribers' nonsense. It was straight business coaching. I highly recommend him.

• Love

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
That's good to know, @Stanley Orchard. I'll have to save and get the one-on-one session.
He has discounts from time to time... I took advantage of some discount he was offering. Might be worth just straight-up asking him when his next discount offer will be.

Dimi

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Go to your YT analytics and check how many of your views come from subs and how many are from non-subs.
For me, around 90% of my views are from non-subs and the rest are from my subscribers. Therefore I'm following the advice from Derral Eves saying that focusing on getting views is a much better strategy than hunting for subscribers and especially growing through suggested videos/traffic.

• Love
Reactions: charlesj

charlesj

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Go to your YT analytics and check how many of your views come from subs and how many are from non-subs.
For me, around 90% of my views are from non-subs and the rest are from my subscribers. Therefore I'm following the advice from Derral Eves saying that focusing on getting views is a much better strategy than hunting for subscribers and especially growing through suggested videos/traffic.

this is great advice bro. Currently my viewers are from non-subscribers

IΓÇÖm still learning how to increase my viewers

• Love
Reactions: Dimi

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
this is great advice bro. Currently my viewers are from non-subscribers

IΓÇÖm still learning how to increase my viewers
That is what you want to see; in order to grow you need to be seen by non-subscribers. Personally I like to keep my views between 90% and 95% non-subscribers. This reflects that my vides are being shown out to more than just my subscribed audience.

charlesj

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal

this is great advice bro. Currently my viewers are from un
That is what you want to see; in order to grow you need to be seen by non-subscribers. Personally I like to keep my views between 90% and 95% non-subscribers. This reflects that my vides are being shown out to more than just my subscribed audience.

How to keep that?

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I really do not worry about subscriber numbers. When you hit 1,000 your channel gets quite a few benefits - monetization being the most talked about. After that... it is just a number. I am more concerned with CTR and view percentage.

I enjoy seeing the sub number go up, but it is not a priority for me.

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
this is great advice bro. Currently my viewers are from un

How to keep that?
Put in that SEO research time. The better you do with this the more you will get shared out by YouTube.