• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips i watch as many videos in the same category as mine

martync1967

TubeBuddy User
i watch as many videos in the same category as mine and just leave a comment at least you have more of a chance of people seeing your channel name.the last time i was on here 8 days ago i had 34 subs now i have 71

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yes, that is a way to gain exposure. But it is not viable long term. Do you really see yourself getting to 10,000 subscribers this way? Rather than focusing on tricks to game the system you should spend that time and energy making videos and improving your craft. It is a guaranteed way to get in front of more people and they are guaranteed to enjoy what you do far more than some people who picked you up because of a comment in someone else's video.

OP
OP
martync1967

martync1967

TubeBuddy User
Yes, that is a way to gain exposure. But it is not viable long term. Do you really see yourself getting to 10,000 subscribers this way? Rather than focusing on tricks to game the system you should spend that time and energy making videos and improving your craft. It is a guaranteed way to get in front of more people and they are guaranteed to enjoy what you do far more than some people who picked you up because of a comment in someone else's video.
yes you are right buddy since i posted this thread i have made 20 plus videos and have a lot more subscribers