• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Scared by My Subscribers (Honest Feeling)

KIDisMe

nkri.one
Subscriber Goal
Normally people would be happy if they get new subscriber everyday, but in my case I think I would be happier if there were no subscriber to be honest.
Because by knowing people do watch your videos, you must ensure that every video you uploaded to YouTube is at least good or decent quality, AT THE MINIMUM.

Before my YouTube Channel started growing at the very fast pace (in my views) and getting many subscribers, I could add many miscellaneous videos that I recorded, sometimes without even editing at all, because at that time I knew that no one gonna watch it but me and maybe some random people who were not gonna coming back to watch it again.

At that time, I viewed YouTube as my free gigantic cloud storage box to store my videos.

But now, with subscribers in tow and keep growing fast everyday, I have this kind of urge that I can't do it as freely as I used to be.
I used to be the man who doesn't care what others thinking of me, but losing a subscribe do make me sad.

Like in the past 7 days, My Channel gained hundreds of new subscribers, but I lost about 35 subscribers at the same time, and it saddened me.

Now with 873 subscribers, I have to be more careful and more dilligent in editing my videos before I upload it to YouTube, and to be really careful about my titile selections and descriptions to not be a misleading videos.

Because I don't want any of my subscriber feels disappointed by my channel.
Do you think the same?

P.S.
If you view my channel at this time there were still many xx (date) xxxxxxx (month), xxxx (year) standard random uploaded videos that I haven't had time to edit at all

Reactions: DebuJalanan

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
You definitely come to a point where you will feel the need to cater your content strongly for your audience. That isn't necessarily a bad thing; it keeps you on your toes and it encourages you to put out your best content every video. But it can be a drain mentally.

You know you audience better than anyone and no two audiences are alike, but there is a basic, standard content plan that you can devise to help balance the work/life scales of videos.

Our post schedule looks like this; out of every ten videos we post 5 need to be our baseline, foundational fishing vlogs. That is the meat of what we do and they are the videos our audience enjoys most. 3 are How-To videos... things that fill out search ranks and provide some channel authority. 1 will be a Shorts video, a teaser or trailer; basically just something quick and fun for the audience. And then 1 per 10 is simply a video for me. Something I like to do. That isn't going to hurt the algorithm or mess with the audience's head. It's simply something I enjoy doing and I do it for me. Keeps me sane!

OP
OP
KIDisMe

KIDisMe

nkri.one
Subscriber Goal
You definitely come to a point where you will feel the need to cater your content strongly for your audience. That isn't necessarily a bad thing; it keeps you on your toes and it encourages you to put out your best content every video. But it can be a drain mentally.

You know you audience better than anyone and no two audiences are alike, but there is a basic, standard content plan that you can devise to help balance the work/life scales of videos.

Our post schedule looks like this; out of every ten videos we post 5 need to be our baseline, foundational fishing vlogs. That is the meat of what we do and they are the videos our audience enjoys most. 3 are How-To videos... things that fill out search ranks and provide some channel authority. 1 will be a Shorts video, a teaser or trailer; basically just something quick and fun for the audience. And then 1 per 10 is simply a video for me. Something I like to do. That isn't going to hurt the algorithm or mess with the audience's head. It's simply something I enjoy doing and I do it for me. Keeps me sane!

That is probably is me right now, "mentally drained".

That is a solid doable plan, thank you, I will keep that in my mind, audience enjoys my delights.
Although, about how to is what I'm doing daily, but I still haven't had the time to make a real how-to video, but maybe someday I will, when my channel has 100.000 subscribers at the very least (LOL, won't happening this year maybe).

c0nefn

Normally people would be happy if they get new subscriber everyday, but in my case I think I would be happier if there were no subscriber to be honest.
Because by knowing people do watch your videos, you must ensure that every video you uploaded to YouTube is at least good or decent quality, AT THE MINIMUM.

Before my YouTube Channel started growing at the very fast pace (in my views) and getting many subscribers, I could add many miscellaneous videos that I recorded, sometimes without even editing at all, because at that time I knew that no one gonna watch it but me and maybe some random people who were not gonna coming back to watch it again.

At that time, I viewed YouTube as my free gigantic cloud storage box to store my videos.

But now, with subscribers in tow and keep growing fast everyday, I have this kind of urge that I can't do it as freely as I used to be.
I used to be the man who doesn't care what others thinking of me, but losing a subscribe do make me sad.

Like in the past 7 days, My Channel gained hundreds of new subscribers, but I lost about 35 subscribers at the same time, and it saddened me.

Now with 873 subscribers, I have to be more careful and more dilligent in editing my videos before I upload it to YouTube, and to be really careful about my titile selections and descriptions to not be a misleading videos.

Because I don't want any of my subscriber feels disappointed by my channel.
Do you think the same?

P.S.
If you view my channel at this time there were still many xx (date) xxxxxxx (month), xxxx (year) standard random uploaded videos that I haven't had time to edit at all
well you might lose subs sometimes because they arent interested in your niche anymore

Reactions: KIDisMe

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You can always upload those unedited videos as private or unlisted so that you can still use it as your cloud storage that you can still access on the apps while keeping your subs from seeing them without your permission or even knowing they exist.

Lydiaoss

I'm Scared by My Subscribers is a song for those who feel overwhelmed and can't keep up with their responsibilities. The song is also about feeling scared to not be good enough and the fear of disappointing people when they subscribe to your channel. It's an honest expression that we all share, which will hopefully resonate with my relaxing melodies channel. I wanted this blog post intro paragraph to be engaging so it would attract readers and help them understand what my blog post will be about: honest feelings in music.

OP
OP
KIDisMe

KIDisMe

nkri.one
Subscriber Goal
You can always upload those unedited videos as private or unlisted so that you can still use it as your cloud storage that you can still access on the apps while keeping your subs from seeing them without your permission or even knowing they exist.
thanks, some of my videos are already private, but in contradiction to my fears, I think my channel needs to be watched by my subscribers (or non subscribers) to get monetized and gain some revenue to ensure the future of my kid.

OP
OP
KIDisMe

KIDisMe

nkri.one
Subscriber Goal
I'm Scared by My Subscribers is a song for those who feel overwhelmed and can't keep up with their responsibilities. The song is also about feeling scared to not be good enough and the fear of disappointing people when they subscribe to your channel. It's an honest expression that we all share, which will hopefully resonate with my relaxing melodies channel. I wanted this blog post intro paragraph to be engaging so it would attract readers and help them understand what my blog post will be about: honest feelings in music.
it's nice, thank you.
you shoul do what you think right for your content, don't mind the general ideas.