• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Mountain Dew Flamin' Hot

DrWho42

DecoratedPoster
Trusted User
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
according to ign, mountain dew is collaborating with pepsico to produce a new flamin' hot flavour:

pKrEytI.png

The process of scientific discovery rewards the bold, those who aren't afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo. Mountain Dew, long known for its rigorous scientific breakthroughs in flavor technology, has now broken through a barrier once thought impossible by the prevailing attitudes of modern flavor physicists and is introducing a new Flamin' Hot Mountain Dew flavor exclusively through the Mountain Dew online store.

Mountain Dew Reveals New Flamin' Hot Flavor

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I prefer SunDrop over Mountain Dew which is similar to Mountain Dew. But in my opinion, sundrop is wayyy better than Mountain Dew. I wouldn't want either of them flaming hot though.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Not a fan of Mountain Dew or Flaming Hot Cheetos for starters. Can't imagine what this flaming turd will taste like. Don't really want to know. At this point it's no longer about creating new flavors, it's about combining popular ones to get the most out of them.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Not a fan of Mountain Dew or Flaming Hot Cheetos for starters. Can't imagine what this flaming turd will taste like. Don't really want to know. At this point it's no longer about creating new flavors, it's about combining popular ones to get the most out of them.
Ah! I love Mountain Dew!!! @Brave Starr what do you say you and I collab for a taste test when this epic morsel finally drops?! lol

• Haha
Reactions: BraveStar