• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hi. I'm Krisna, my goal by becoming a YouTuber is to make sure that every kids I know have at least one happy childhood memory

KIDisMe

nkri.one
Subscriber Goal
User name: KIDisMe
Title of introduction: Hi. I'm Krisna, my goal by becoming a YouTuber is to make sure that every kids I know have one happy childhood memory
Your name/ Alias: Krisna/KEP
Where are you from? Indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube, I stumbled upon a certain video with MinMin name
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm curious, whether I can be the number one YouTuber or not if I join TubeBuddy Forums
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Nothing, i didn't want anything but a storage and gallery of my kid's videos,
but recently, my mother who is a teacher showed me that in her school there are kids who have no parents and/or parents with not enough money to buy them decent shoes to wear for school,

So, I asked her to pick one student who was in the top rank but poor, and then I bought a pair of shoes for that student to wear.

I didn't exactly remember how the response was, because I was embarassed that I gave her "nothing" to save the real problems, that student's future, because I have not enough money to help further.

Before this, I never thought of becoming rich, everydays life is enough for me.
But now, I want to become rich enough to save bright kids from bleak future.

I want to be rich enough to help those in needs.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Football: Inter Milan, NBA (Lakers), and playing game freely
What is your biggest dream? I want to help every unfortunate kids to be happy enough that they can smile without worry in school.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsNp1m2NPilc4VJrDXW_5rg