• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I Will Make Sure I Achieve MY DREAM

OnlyLuciousss

User name: OnlyLuciousss
Title of introduction: I Will Make Sure I Achieve MY DREAM
Your name/ Alias: OnlyLucious
Where are you from? Washington
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google Ad
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I make edited videos for others to enjoy, just 8-Bitryan, who I am inspired by. I want others to know there is a different beginner here who will do as much as I can to edit his own raw videos for entertaining others!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I WANT TO LIVE UP TO 8-BITRYAN'S EXPECTATIONS AND BECOME AN AQUATANCE
How frequently do you upload? Because of school, my content will probably be limited to about 1-2 videos a week.
What are your hobbies? I loved to work out, play baseball, and make videos. Until my arm got tendinitis, and I am only making videos now:D
What is your biggest dream? I want to live up to people's expectations and know a young kid like me will edit his own 2 hour videos for others and for myself!!!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLPQatjggIgwfJA5bDF1i4w

Reactions: Meal with me

Nevadacool

www.nevadacool.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: OnlyLuciousss
Title of introduction: I Will Make Sure I Achieve MY DREAM
Your name/ Alias: OnlyLucious
Where are you from? Washington
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google Ad
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I make edited videos for others to enjoy, just 8-Bitryan, who I am inspired by. I want others to know there is a different beginner here who will do as much as I can to edit his own raw videos for entertaining others!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I WANT TO LIVE UP TO 8-BITRYAN'S EXPECTATIONS AND BECOME AN AQUATANCE
How frequently do you upload? Because of school, my content will probably be limited to about 1-2 videos a week.
What are your hobbies? I loved to work out, play baseball, and make videos. Until my arm got tendinitis, and I am only making videos now:D
What is your biggest dream? I want to live up to people's expectations and know a young kid like me will edit his own 2 hour videos for others and for myself!!!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLPQatjggIgwfJA5bDF1i4w
Welcome to the community

Reactions: Meal with me