• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel We are Zumba instructors who loves to share our passion

Pablo Palajos Jr

Subscriber Goal
User name: Pablo Palajos Jr
Title of introduction: We are Zumba instructors who loves to share our passion
Your name/ Alias: PabzAshTV
Where are you from? United Arab Emirates
How did you find TubeBuddy? via google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Social connection and boost social responsibility
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Spread the love of health and fitness through our passion Dancing and love of Zumba
How frequently do you upload? we post our dance fitness choreography every week and sometimes 2 times a week
What are your hobbies? dancing, playing basketball, workout
What is your biggest dream? We dream to spread our passion and perform globally and meet ups collaboration and work with them
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/PabzAshTV

Maribel

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Pablo Palajos Jr
Title of introduction: We are Zumba instructors who loves to share our passion
Your name/ Alias: PabzAshTV
Where are you from? United Arab Emirates
How did you find TubeBuddy? via google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Social connection and boost social responsibility
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Spread the love of health and fitness through our passion Dancing and love of Zumba
How frequently do you upload? we post our dance fitness choreography every week and sometimes 2 times a week
What are your hobbies? dancing, playing basketball, workout
What is your biggest dream? We dream to spread our passion and perform globally and meet ups collaboration and work with them
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/PabzAshTV
Hi! I love to exercise as part of my daily life routine including Zumba. I'll visit your channel.