• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi from a UK Silver Surfer AKA A young person over the age of 50

User name: Silver Surfer Traveller
Title of introduction: Hi from a UK Silver Surfer AKA A young person over the age of 50
Your name/ Alias: Silver Surfer Traveller
Where are you from? I live in a place called Hackney which is in London.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through YoutubeΓÇÖs recommendations.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? My reason for joining the forum is to share tips, information and advice about content creation and best practices.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I started my Youtube travel channel targeted at young people over the age of 50 because I like to travel and would like to share that from the perspective of someone over 50.
How frequently do you upload? Because of the COVID travel restrictions, I havenΓÇÖt been able to upload recently, however, I am planning on uploading every two weeks.
What are your hobbies? My main hobby is travelling and seeing what the world has to offer.
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to be able to spend my later years in different countries.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn9L731DRJjNrAYm8JYQNng

• Wow
Reactions: Meal with me

c0nefn

User name: Silver Surfer Traveller
Title of introduction: Hi from a UK Silver Surfer AKA A young person over the age of 50
Your name/ Alias: Silver Surfer Traveller
Where are you from? I live in a place called Hackney which is in London.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through YoutubeΓÇÖs recommendations.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? My reason for joining the forum is to share tips, information and advice about content creation and best practices.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I started my Youtube travel channel targeted at young people over the age of 50 because I like to travel and would like to share that from the perspective of someone over 50.
How frequently do you upload? Because of the COVID travel restrictions, I havenΓÇÖt been able to upload recently, however, I am planning on uploading every two weeks.
What are your hobbies? My main hobby is travelling and seeing what the world has to offer.
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to be able to spend my later years in different countries.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn9L731DRJjNrAYm8JYQNng
welcome, good luck :) Im a lot younger than you are though

• Love

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
I have been trying to talk the wife into buying a Class A and hit the road traveling. She's retired military and I'm an internet marketing and social media consultant, along with YouTuber now so my work is remote. Sound like a perfect fit for me but too much excitement for her she says. LOL.

• Love