• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel A teacher who loves to create, educate and entertain in order to inspire learners

esolarious

User name: esolarious
Title of introduction: A teacher who loves to create, educate and entertain in order to inspire learners
Your name/ Alias: My real name is Mubasher
Where are you from? The UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? After watching a YouTube video.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? As a relatively new YouTuber, I have a lot to learn and I would love to learn form others, their experiences, ideas and suggestions. I also want to be part of a real YouTube community and connect with others.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to reach out to as many people as possible, help and inspire others and build productive relationships. My next milestone is to get a 1000 subscribers but the journey is more important than the outcome. (I would really like a 1000 subscribers though and more!! ;)
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload weekly.
What are your hobbies? I love reading, watching films, walking, creating content and of course watching YouTube videos.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to just be content with life and be happy.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCarVBJO2mIE7xi_wt-nF0Ag