• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips Great Video for New People to watch. Pay attention to the YouTube stuff scattered throughout the video

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
Ok, I think this is very beneficial for ALL serious YouTubers because it gets into A LOT of stuff YouTube, Gurus, and Lawsuits. But for those who have the extra time (it's a little over an hour-long) it is a good listen to.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyt7S63yxiQ

The biggest thing for all the new people here is they explain how important your Title, Thumbnail, and Description are and talk about Analytics, more toward the end of the show. Now, this is the thing, and in most cases (in my opinion) why people fail today on YouTube and in business. After me saying that I know there's going to be people just toward the end of the video search for the part that talks about the analytics, or even hop around the video looking for the parts they want. This is the problem with the generation now. There's the "I want it right now" generation. This is why there are "get rich quick gurus" in the first place because it attracts clicks and watches time and the people putting out the courses now it.

If you're serious about YouTube just listen to the video. There in Las Vegas, and I'm a local Vegas person myself, and I watch Spencer but this time for me watching this channel. I clicked on it only because it had Spencer on the thumbnail and his name in the title. Something to think about when you're creating your own thumbnails. Be serious with yourself and ask yourself "would I seriously click on this?" And this is also another problem because people "can not" be serious in this situation because of there bias. It's YOUR thumbnail and YOU probably made it so NATURALLY you're going to tell yourself "Yes I would click on this."

So, I'll leave this here and hope this video at least helps one person gain some knowledge they didn't know or understand before watching it.