• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Help! Tips on Mastering Keyword Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryBrock

I'm loving my TubeBuddy more and more. Yes, there is a lot packed into this little guy and that is good, But I need your help,

I've been using Keyword Explorer now for a few weeks and like it. So, I'm beyond the bare bones basics. Can you give me some tips (or links to videos, posts, etc) that can help me move beyond the basics to how I can use this more in the real world? My niche is Entrepreneurs and particularly those who embrace a "live and let live" attitude of voluntarily and peacefully living life. No initiation of force or coercion. That is the niche.

I greatly appreciate any help or guidance you can give. I love TubeBuddy and this community.

Terry - Terry@TerryBrock.com

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I like to put myself in the shoes of the viewer. When researching keywords I often go to Google, Yahoo and YouTube and do a search for my video... I want to see what mindset the viewer is in when they are searching, what are they typing to look for my content and then what do they find. That is pretty helpful; seeing what others have done before me gives me a lot of insight into the other terms that re associated with my search that I never thought of.

Once I get a dozen or so solid keyword phrases I begin writing them naturally into my description, which often causes issues. Trying to fit in similar-but-different keyword phrases causes me to write creatively in order to get everything fit in, and this often leads me to discovering new ways to say the same thing. In turn I take those back to the keyword explorer so I can see which of these terms is more valuable.

Reactions: Amanda Summers
Status
Not open for further replies.