• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Tech Video: Motherboard unboxing and overview of the AsRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4/AC

MiddleofKnowhere

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I tried something different from my other motherboard overviews on this video to make is shorter, which I achieved. I also did way less motion graphics, which I'm not sure was the best choice, but it definitely saved time. Hopefully, in future iterations of motherboard videos I can better do some b-roll and what not.

View: https://youtu.be/Isyn2stHSCw

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
I tried something different from my other motherboard overviews on this video to make is shorter, which I achieved. I also did way less motion graphics, which I'm not sure was the best choice, but it definitely saved time. Hopefully, in future iterations of motherboard videos I can better do some b-roll and what not.

View: https://youtu.be/Isyn2stHSCw

Looks good!

But please be careful about showing screenshots of Amazon in your videos. Amazon can/will terminate your affiliate account(s) for this. The idea is that they don't want affiliate customers to see one price in your video, click through to Amazon and then see a higher price and choose not to buy (the psychology of "Price Anchoring"). They also don't like their logo being used in any way that they don't like including showing a cropped/clipped logo (weirdly picky I know... but its in the terms for your affiliate account!).

They may not check smaller channels, but when you get to 10k subs one day you may have to go through and use the YouTube video editor to blur out the Amazon screenshots when you get a warning from Amazon.

Reactions: MiddleofKnowhere
OP
OP
MiddleofKnowhere

MiddleofKnowhere

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thanks for that information. Crazy rules! Yeah don't want to lose the affiliate link as I've made some okay money with it this year. Guess I won't use screenshots anymore and instead will just use the words lol