• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hi everyone! I am a late to the game fitness vlogger trying to get started!

BATMANNYC2010

User name: BATMANNYC2010
Title of introduction: Hi everyone! I am a late to the game fitness vlogger trying to get started!
Your name/ Alias: Kevin Richardson
Where are you from? New York City
How did you find TubeBuddy? Did some research and TubeBuddy seemed to fit the bill best!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To meet other folks on the same journey, learn as much as I can and share as much as I can.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I've been blessed over the past 30 years as a personal trainer to have helped a lot people realize their goals, and acquired knowledge that has made me quite successful in the field. This channel is my way of giving back and sharing as much as I can to help others realize their goals.
How frequently do you upload? Twice month at this point. On Saturday mornings.
What are your hobbies? Natural bodybuilding, martial arts, photography (I'm also a professional photographer specializing in dance photography), archery, bowhunting, aviation, languages (I speak three fluently), comic books (you'll almost always find me wearing a superhero compression shirt when I am working), literature and poetry.
What is your biggest dream? To be able to look back and have the number of people who I positively influenced be innumerable.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCxdy4JVy4A30oOjcEzKwvw

• Wow
Reactions: Meal with me