• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel A galaxy in her soul & stars in her eyes !

Divinedestinys

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Divinedestinys
Title of introduction: A galaxy in her soul & stars in her eyes !
Your name/ Alias: Kelsi Jean
Where are you from? Houston Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found out on YouTube when I search best apps for creating YouTube content for your YouTube channel and multiple videos recommended TubeBuddy
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would love to expand on my growth knowledge and experiences as well as meet various people and help others as well as learn
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to shed light on others that are in. Dark place . You never know when someone just needs that one person who simply cares . You could save their life. ItΓÇÖs in my dna to help guide others. But now I can do it and also survive financially doing so. I want to expand my tarot readings and become a independent tarot owned business and hopefully be able to reach thousands and millions with guidance and support . It would be a honor to reach subscribers of those type of numbers but my overall purpose is to help reach ppl hearts and souls. And most of all
Help people have a reason to smile.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. Once or twice a week. Trying to get to a daily basis
What are your hobbies? I love to mediate, read, write, travel, give spiritual advice, tarot/oracle card readings, makeup, hair, eyelashes, etc lol
What is your biggest dream? my overall purpose is to help reach ppl hearts and souls. And most of all
Help people have a reason to smile. Travel the world. Have my own children and family of my own ❤️
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UC_FgIePiYGYJ69L3SzgHgbw