• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review Please review my video

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I ALWAYS encourage everyone to improve their thumbnails. I don't think anyone ever should stop improving their thumbnails, that should be something that you do for the entirety of the time you spend on YouTube.

Your video is good; the most important part of this video is your personality. You have a wonderful personality and that is going to serve you well. Lean on it; it is the single most important aspect of what you do. People will come for the content, they will subscribe for your personality.

The content though is lacking a bit. As a standalone video I feel that it is too long, it needs to be edited down to save the viewers time and to keep it feeling a little punchier. Also, I feel the vertical format is not really working. Things are different these days for sure, but that still seems like such a waste of space on the screen.

I would suggest that this style of video would likely be more successful if you A) made shorter tutorials and then B) did content like this as a livestream. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Yaneliswa khoza
OP
OP
Yaneliswa khoza

Yaneliswa khoza

Subscriber Goal
I ALWAYS encourage everyone to improve their thumbnails. I don't think anyone ever should stop improving their thumbnails, that should be something that you do for the entirety of the time you spend on YouTube.

Your video is good; the most important part of this video is your personality. You have a wonderful personality and that is going to serve you well. Lean on it; it is the single most important aspect of what you do. People will come for the content, they will subscribe for your personality.

The content though is lacking a bit. As a standalone video I feel that it is too long, it needs to be edited down to save the viewers time and to keep it feeling a little punchier. Also, I feel the vertical format is not really working. Things are different these days for sure, but that still seems like such a waste of space on the screen.

I would suggest that this style of video would likely be more successful if you A) made shorter tutorials and then B) did content like this as a livestream. Just my 2 cents.

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
I agree 100%, once I starting making thumbnails and not using Youtube's auto thumbs, my views starting going up. Other than that, good job on the video!

BallStars

I also agree that you should create your custom thumbnail with an interesting and eye catchy design. Also i wouldnt use hashtags in the beginning of my video title. Other than these, maybe you can't afford purchasing better equipment for video and sound quaility but you can improve the video quality by just finding a better natural light.