• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel Just me - full of ideas and knowledge about MS365

ms365academy

User name: ms365academy
Title of introduction: Just me - full of ideas and knowledge about MS365
Your name/ Alias: Stefan
Where are you from? Switzerland
How did you find TubeBuddy? recommendation from another youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Try to find tipps and people within the same "game" like me
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Within the next 5 years i want to get it to be a part time job so that i can focus about 50% of my time with my favorite job: creating videos and teach people to work efficiently
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Video production, discovering new things
What is your biggest dream? become a full time youtuber some day
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx3zlrypgyFKC3iRuvEsOZw

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to TubeBuddy @ms365academy. Office 365 is a pretty narrowed niche. Hopefully you've done some keyword research into that to see some numbers on it and get some ideas. But in this day and age anything is worth a go. Just a matter of how much time you're willing to put into it.

Reactions: ms365academy
OP
OP
ms365academy

ms365academy

Thx @CyberSorcerer ! - I've started in may and working on getting better with every video. It's a long way and much to learn but I'm willing to grow. I also joined the program of ThinkMedia and learned a lot there (not yet finished). My challenge is that I do all my vids in german language and there is not such a big potential like in english. But there is also not so much (good) content for this niche in german. I add more and more features to my vids like also subtitles in english in future, etc. That's why I joined TubeBuddy to get some technical stuff done automatically or with a digital support.

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
CC, could be good and definitely something to test. As far as going for the German market that's probably good too if there's not good content there already. And hopefully Germany have a good 365 user base. You look to be doing pretty good so far with 6k views on 43 videos. Not bad indeed.