• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Starting a movie recaps channel - How to maximize the chances of being monetized ?

akrambelajouza

I am starting a movie recaps channel and wanted to know, if you could give me some advice regarding later monetization. The videos are basically movie scenes with me narrating. I know this might fall under copyright infringement and that fair use is debatable. So my question is : how can I improve the videos to maximize the chances of them being monetized? Should I show my face e.g in the beginning and end of a video ? Should I switch between movie scenes and images/posters or make less movie scenes ? How would you do it ?

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
Everything you're mentioning is all about testing. Don't forget to mention your thumbnail and description which are more important than anything you mentioned and what TubeBuddy will help you with. You pick your keywords and then look through "Results" and you see the top performers and there thumbnail and compare it to what you've made or give you an idea of something to try and test. Same with descriptions. I'm starting a movie channel myself, from scratch, in a highly competitive niche Sci-Fi, which will be covering Star Wars, Avengers, MCU and DCU along with Star Trek, all VERY competitive but I'll be using TubeBuddy to help me.

Also, you don't provide a link to your channel so how can anyone "really" offer advice to you without seeing what you're doing or what's going on. It doesn't look like you're very serious and just casually asking questions and even maybe don't even have a channel? Just something to think about.

OP
OP
A

akrambelajouza

Thank you for your response. I am currently finalizing my first video hence the question. I prefer to ask in the beginnig rather than uploading a lot of videos and then having to make changes to old videos. You are correct, there should be a lot of testing if this niche. I wish you a successfull start as well.