• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Important Question: How Many New Comers Have Downloaded The Assets In Your Subscription?

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
If you're new and have upgraded to either "Pro", "Starter" or "Legend" how many of you have downloaded all the FREE assets offered to you? Seriously, we are all here to build our channels, especially me because I have 6 channels that are starting from NOTHING, no videos, no subs, no views, completely brand new.

Now I get one advantage of that starting from zero "as far as the 'Milestones' go" but it's our channels that we need to be focused on. And we want, "or should want" our videos to be as optimized and professional-looking as possible. I mean there are some nice 'lower thirds' in there along with 'Subscribe' and 'Like' animations, background music, graphic animations, you have the whole enchilada in there.

I mean it would take someone a lot of time to create all these assets themselves, as we all know time is money, so save yourself a whole lot of time and get that stuff downloaded and get using it. I have already seen some of these assets already used by YouTubers.

Just some useful advice.

Now get back to work. LOL!