• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips make your videos better each time you upload

martync1967

TubeBuddy User
just want to say that by making your videos better each time you upload and try to compete with similar videos by making yours more interesting to the viewer will give you more chance of gaining subscribers think thats how it works

• Love
Reactions: APRIL X

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
It is good to keep improving on each video but I'm just trying to see the strategy which you use to improve each video, along with what @Damon said how's it defined cause viewing longer is one way but it's not the best way since you can have a 3-4minute video and people will most likely watch it all of that over a 20minute video of similar content.
I think that the way to define it is what goes into producing the video cause if you improve that along with SEO etc then you'll get more people so I feel that this strategy needs to be elaborated more as this is just saying to everyone make it better. It is what everyone says about video creation and some go in depth on how to improve.

APRIL X

just want to say that by making your videos better each time you upload and try to compete with similar videos by making yours more interesting to the viewer will give you more chance of gaining subscribers think thats how it works
#Facts.

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
Your stats, using TubeBuddy, show you have 10 views on Jul 23 and 1,670 on Jul 24, and then 0 on Jul 25 and no other views until Jul 28th? And you've views line from there on is basically a flat-line? Not sure what all is going on there. Maybe purchased some very quick traffic or something I have no idea. You only have 2 videos, out of 43, that broke 100 views? So in my opinion, I would have to say you've got something going on with your channel that doesn't make sense. Wish I could give more helpful advice but I'm not sure what's going on with your channel to be truthful.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Your stats, using TubeBuddy, show you have 10 views on Jul 23 and 1,670 on Jul 24, and then 0 on Jul 25 and no other views until Jul 28th? And you've views line from there on is basically a flat-line? Not sure what all is going on there. Maybe purchased some very quick traffic or something I have no idea. You only have 2 videos, out of 43, that broke 100 views? So in my opinion, I would have to say you've got something going on with your channel that doesn't make sense. Wish I could give more helpful advice but I'm not sure what's going on with your channel to be truthful.
That could also be Shorts traffic or the valleys could be the result of videos being made unlisted or private.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yes, I forgot about that. But if that is the case what ever the 1k view unlisted, or private, video is doing I Would Do More Of That
If it shows as 1k it is public, not unlisted/private (the dips could be caused by unlisted/privatized vids). But also I would delve into that 1k a little deeper. 1k views is cool... but if that is just a Shorts video then there is little value in it.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
better by being more interesting to the viewer to keep them watching and maybe longer videos

In my opinion, better is taking each video, understanding the analytics and learning what works and what doesn't, taking that knowledge and using it to improve the next video by doing more of what works and improve and change what doesn't. People tend to get confused why some videos do good and why some don't but they never bother to learn how to understand the analytics and realize that the ones that did good did something the viewers liked and thus they should focus on that and change what is not working, even if you like it. That's assuming you care more about subs and views and less about just making content you like. Otherwise, you have to accept what you like may not have an audience. It's just the way Youtube works.