• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy 25 Search's PERIOD!

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
Ok, IMPORTANT understanding, but maybe it was just me being in too big a hurry to get going. The Limited FREE version isn't 25 searches a day. It's 25 searches PERIOD. So, once you use 25 searches you must purchase at least the "Pro" version to continue using TubeBuddy.

I have one channel that was showed it was qualified for an upgrade for 2/months because of the number of views on the channel I'm assuming. But I started using it BEFORE doing a tutorial on it because I wanted to know how to work it. But you can not do that because you'll burn through your search allotment. So now that opportunity to qualify is gone because of a misunderstanding on my part.

Maybe that little nugget of information could be explained to new users a little better. Just a suggestion I could offer. But also wanted to let other FREE users know about it in case I wasn't the only one that didn't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Damon