• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Collaboration for a ~75 min "Just Chatting" Livestream

Greneey

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: Greneey
Title: Collaboration for a ~75 min "Just Chatting" Livestream
Type of collaboration: I do weekly "Just chatting" Livestreams and would love to have new faces on the stream from time to time to have interesting conversations with. (Family Friendly)
You need to have prior experience with livestreams and know how to keep a conversation alive. (just sitting there and answering questions with "uhm, yeah, I think so" won't help either of us.)

Topics we do not touch: Politics, Religion, Drugs, Violence
Topics we often end up talking about: Traveling stories, exploring new cities, content creation, camera gear, photography, roller coasters & amusement parks, bad marketing.
Amount of Subscribers: ~10k
Ways to contact you: greneey@gmail.com
Why should they collaborate with you: It will be a chill hour of chatting about fun topics. And of course, best-case scenario, both channels will find new viewers in the live audience.
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOAmChnYs3vbQr0la26qh0Q

• Love
Reactions: RevCarla

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hey man, if you are still looking for a livestream chat some time I'm game! I like your available topics and I'm always game for a fun chat.

RevCarla

TubeBuddy User
growingodacademy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Greneey
Title: Collaboration for a ~75 min "Just Chatting" Livestream
Type of collaboration: I do weekly "Just chatting" Livestreams and would love to have new faces on the stream from time to time to have interesting conversations with. (Family Friendly)
You need to have prior experience with livestreams and know how to keep a conversation alive. (just sitting there and answering questions with "uhm, yeah, I think so" won't help either of us.)

Topics we do not touch: Politics, Religion, Drugs, Violence
Topics we often end up talking about: Traveling stories, exploring new cities, content creation, camera gear, photography, roller coasters & amusement parks, bad marketing.
Amount of Subscribers: ~10k
Ways to contact you: greneey@gmail.com
Why should they collaborate with you: It will be a chill hour of chatting about fun topics. And of course, best-case scenario, both channels will find new viewers in the live audience.
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOAmChnYs3vbQr0la26qh0Q
Would love, to have a sit down " My topic is Religion..

I will send a email.