• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice not getting sub

SHAOULIN

Subscriber Goal
1 just started YT for 6 day with 15 video,just get 4 subscriber... did i put my category(poeple/vlog) wrong?

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
Well, the first thing I noticed is your title for "Motivation" is in Indonesian. So, you are limiting your audience to Indonesian speaking just from your channel name. Now if you can get them to your channel to see your thumbnails and see what the videos are about that might be a whole different story. Also, in my own opinion, "Motivation Skills?" not sure about the channel title. Motivation isn't really a "skill" it's a feeling. Either you're motivated to do something or you're not! There really isn't any other option.

Reactions: SHAOULIN

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
It all takes time and effort. There's a range of factors to getting subscribers a good thumbnail, SEO, quality content, being consistent.
So it just takes time and consistancy just have a look at similar videos and that'll help you out heaps along with guides on how to do SEO etc.

Reactions: SHAOULIN
OP
OP
SHAOULIN

SHAOULIN

Subscriber Goal
Well, the first thing I noticed is your title for "Motivation" is in Indonesian. So, you are limiting your audience to Indonesian speaking just from your channel name. Now if you can get them to your channel to see your thumbnails and see what the videos are about that might be a whole different story. Also, in my own opinion, "Motivation Skills?" not sure about the channel title. Motivation isn't really a "skill" it's a feeling. Either you're motivated to do something or you're not! There really isn't any other option.
thanks..i will find the right title for my channel..

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
OK, I'm just gonna be honest. If you started 6 days ago from the day you posted this and you're asking why you're not getting subscribers you don't really understand how YouTube works. Most people don't get even 1 sub for weeks. You're lucky to have 4 in 1 week. I've said this to a lot of creators, focus on creating good content, not the subs.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SHAOULIN

SHAOULIN

Subscriber Goal
OK, I'm just gonna be honest. If you started 6 days ago from the day you posted this and you're asking why you're not getting subscribers you don't really understand how YouTube works. Most people don't get even 1 sub for weeks. You're lucky to have for in 1 week. I've said this to a lot of creators, focus on creating good content, not the subs.
thank

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I am afraid your perception of the amount of time it takes to be successful is fairly skewed. You need to be prepared to make hundreds of videos over the course of several years all while learning and improving your craft and doing so with only the most meager expectations for views, subscribers etc. In fact we often encourage you to make 100 videos before you even really start digging down into your own analytics in order to determine how you should be doing your videos in the first place.

Reactions: SHAOULIN and Damon