• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hello! I'm new member.

Maribel

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Maribel
Title of introduction: Hello! I'm new member.
Your name/ Alias: Maribel
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found it on Facebook in the Newsfeeds when I was scrolling down to find some updates from friends.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to expand my knowledge in creating content on youtube and also want to avail myself of the free upgrade of my membership in TubeBuddy which I saw in the Title Ladder
. I hope I'm not mistaken.?
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To get monetized, hopefully. And become stabilized later on. In short, to be a stable vlogger. Is there such a stable vlogger??!! I just want to share my knowledge of good things which helps people and at the same entertain. That's why I choose the Travel and Event niche.
How frequently do you upload? I said twice a week, but I can't produce it sometimes. Mostly, I upload videos once a week. Sometimes, it takes after a month. Usually on Mondays. I posted mostly travel vlogs.
What are your hobbies? I love to sing in a video. I can also dance. I love to travel. I used to travel frequently but during those times I was not fond of using video or should I say I didn't have an android phone at that time. But, when I already had I was still not using it until Google Maps offered me to be a local guide. And I thought it was a good opportunity so I said YES right away. And, that was the time when I started to use my You tube account because I joined the Google Maps local guide Connect in 2019, I guess.
What is your biggest dream? Right now, at my age, I want to build a new house. I want to change our old house to a new one.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtubecom/channel/UCF-T9bd7Ef50tlXlQzK99qQ

Last edited:
OP
OP
Maribel

Maribel

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm so confused here! Are those comments above intended for me? Can I hashtag? #APRILX, #Nevadacool, #JessBookGirlTV, #CyberSorcerer, #Venture I'm sorry! I'm Just confused about how to use here.

• Love
Reactions: APRIL X

Pablo Palajos Jr

Subscriber Goal
User name: Maribel
Title of introduction: Hello! I'm new member.
Your name/ Alias: Maribel
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found it on Facebook in the Newsfeeds when I was scrolling down to find some updates from friends.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to expand my knowledge in creating content on youtube and also want to avail myself of the free upgrade of my membership in TubeBuddy which I saw in the Title Ladder
. I hope I'm not mistaken.?
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To get monetized, hopefully. And become stabilized later on. In short, to be a stable vlogger. Is there such a stable vlogger??!! I just want to share my knowledge of good things which helps people and at the same entertain. That's why I choose the Travel and Event niche.
How frequently do you upload? I said twice a week, but I can't produce it sometimes. Mostly, I upload videos once a week. Sometimes, it takes after a month. Usually on Mondays. I posted mostly travel vlogs.
What are your hobbies? I love to sing in a video. I can also dance. I love to travel. I used to travel frequently but during those times I was not fond of using video or should I say I didn't have an android phone at that time. But, when I already had I was still not using it until Google Maps offered me to be a local guide. And I thought it was a good opportunity so I said YES right away. And, that was the time when I started to use my You tube account because I joined the Google Maps local guide Connect in 2019, I guess.
What is your biggest dream? Right now, at my age, I want to build a new house. I want to change our old house to a new one.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtubecom/channel/UFC-T9bd7Ef50tlXlQzK99qQ
goodluck and all the best