• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Tips I'm Here To Help "New" TubeBuddy Users Get Started Hopefully

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
Now after saying that understand something. This is only my 16th, post so far after joining and I'm in the TubeBuddy Discord too for those that hang out there. So I'm sure as time goes on and new people see this I'll probably get more questions and people needed advice on something. Maybe that might sound a little egotistical but I always plan for the worst because when a plan works out you don't need to solve problems or have backup plans, it just works. So, if you message me or ask a question on Discord or here, it could take a little time for me to get back to you. Remember I'm working on 9 channels and 7 websites myself too. LOL

Saying that, even though I'm new here, I'm not new to internet marketing, affiliate marketing, and making money online. I have been around and over the years have spent thousands on courses, software, tools, etc. So I know a little bit about something, LOL. Back in 2007 I was also a member of the Warriorforum, which is a popular internet marketing forum, and I was answering a lot of questions there and decided to make a YouTube channel. One of my first, which is still up and the one that qualified for a FREE trial of TubeBuddy and I will take them up on that. I'll be posting a tutorial of getting started with the FREE version of TubeBuddy, this way others who are starting out can actually see someone using the FREE version to help with promoting videos. I understand there are plenty of people doing videos on TubeBuddy already on YouTube but there all using one of the paid versions and it's hard for a new user to tell which features are not available to them until they try to use, or follow along with one of the videos.

The channel, if you're interested, is PCTechHelp hope that doesn't violate the rules on the thread but it is information pertaining to the subject of the post here.

So, without getting too long-winded here, just wanted to mention that I'm here to also help people just starting out with TubeBuddy, and hopefully if all the stars align, I can get that "2 months" FREE trial so I can really help newbies dig in and get started. But, it will be a little bit before I get that TubeBuddy tutorial up on this channel. So, in the meantime, I will just be showing TubeBuddy, along with other tools and software I use to help grow my channel. Now understand I do have other tools, that all together I spend $1,000 a month on. I don't expect you all to be in that category yet and most of those tools are for my other internet marketing businesses and SMM consulting.

But, soon, TubeBuddy will be joining that rank in my workflow and the only option available for me really is the Legend. Having 9 channels I need all the help I can get. LOL.

Hope to see you all here and on the Discord. My name is the same on Discord as it is here also.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Oh, all your internet marketing skills totally apply here. In fact I'd rather teach someone like you about YouTube because you already understand the business side of things.

I remember Warrior Forums. Good times.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB