• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Opinion Fact: Fish is the Best Meat. Change My Mind.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I don't even think it's worth putting up a poll on this one. I like chicken, alligator is good and nothing beats a tender, Grade-A steak... except fish. I'll take white and flaky fillets of fried up goodness any day.

Reactions: MC Space
OP
OP
Stanley | Team TB

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Oh, I can change your mind! Eating fish makes you smell like fish!
That... absolutely does not change my mind! If I smelled like fresh swordfish that would be... a life goal lol

OP
OP
Stanley | Team TB

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I do like red meat, I am not going to lie about that. But I do believe it is good for your health to break up the various things that you eat to ensure that you get the right combination of nutrients. And there are some things that fish offers that you just can't get anywhere else. Like vitamin-Bliss!!!! lol

Reactions: Damon

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I won't try to convince you. Fish is good though granted my experience with fish is very limited to a handful. I mostly enjoy snapper, Puerto Rican style. I eat cod from time to time and I enjoy tuna. To be fair I am allergic to some seafood. Mostly those in shells like crab, lobster, shrimp and the likes.

These days I am sick of chicken and pork is very limited in how many different ways you can cook it. I don't get to eat steak like T-bone and prime rib often, it's usually ground beef, strips for fajitas or stewed Puerto Rican style. It's just cheaper.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB
OP
OP
Stanley | Team TB

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I won't try to convince you. Fish is good though granted my experience with fish is very limited to a handful. I mostly enjoy snapper, Puerto Rican style. I eat cod from time to time and I enjoy tuna. To be fair I am allergic to some seafood. Mostly those in shells like crab, lobster, shrimp and the likes.

These days I am sick of chicken and pork is very limited in how many different ways you can cook it. I don't get to eat steak like T-bone and prime rib often, it's usually ground beef, strips for fajitas or stewed Puerto Rican style. It's just cheaper.
I'm similar, we do a lot of fajitas and pork here. And chicken... pinching those pennies where we can. Very sorry to her about the allergies though man... shrimp, crab and lobster are where it's at!!!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm similar, we do a lot of fajitas and pork here. And chicken... pinching those pennies where we can. Very sorry to her about the allergies though man... shrimp, crab and lobster are where it's at!!!

Yea, it's the one thing I can't enjoy with my wife or cook for her since I can't taste it while cooking.

• Sad

Dimi

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You know what makes bacon taste even better? When you wrap it around tuna.

I would love to see you wrapping bacon around one of our Swedish specialties, surstr├╢mming and enjoying the flavor of fermented fish :yum

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Doradao is ok (mahi mahi) but I am not a fan of most seafood. Shrimp is ok if prepared correctly - as in peeled, deveined, head removed, battered & fried... You can have the fish. More pork for me. :cool:

OP
OP
Stanley | Team TB

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I would love to see you wrapping bacon around one of our Swedish specialties, surstr├╢mming and enjoying the flavor of fermented fish :yum
Funny that you mention that... I was jut researching surstomming yesterday. My uncle made 'fish sauce' a while back, which is basically made with rotting fish heads and sugar. I don't really want to go this direction with the cooking that we do on our channel... but I am really curious about it. That's what life is for, living! Gotta try everything once!

Dimi

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Funny that you mention that... I was jut researching surstomming yesterday. My uncle made 'fish sauce' a while back, which is basically made with rotting fish heads and sugar. I don't really want to go this direction with the cooking that we do on our channel... but I am really curious about it. That's what life is for, living! Gotta try everything once!

Just make sure not to open the can indoors. If you spill anything on the carpet or furniture, you will have a hard time getting it off again.

• Haha