• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Milestone 1000 subs and over 4000hrs achieved!

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Not gonna lie folks, I wish there was an easier way to achieve this but it took a lot of work to get here! A lot of editing, a lot of learning from feedbacks, a lot of trial and errors, and a lot of emotional rollercoaster. Now that I have met my 1 year goal early, I am going to continue to tweak my content so that:

A. My channel or content is more shareable (ie people willing to share the videos or the channel organically);
B. I expand the channel's reach outside of YouTube (ie create a website and start a community); and
C. Get more disciplined on scheduling my production time and stick to a plan.

Out of all places on the internet, this forum has been the most helpful at giving me ideas and geniune feedback for my channel. Thank you all!

1000subs.jpg

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
Not gonna lie folks, I wish there was an easier way to achieve this but it took a lot of work to get here! A lot of editing, a lot of learning from feedbacks, a lot of trial and errors, and a lot of emotional rollercoaster. Now that I have met my 1 year goal early, I am going to continue to tweak my content so that:

A. My channel or content is more shareable (ie people willing to share the videos or the channel organically);
B. I expand the channel's reach outside of YouTube (ie create a website and start a community); and

Out of all places on the internet, this forum has been the most helpful at giving me ideas and geniune feedback for my channel. Thank you all!

View attachment 10749

:party::party::party: Congrats @KS Moto Cafe!! :party: :party::party:

I am right there with you to share in this celebration! Maybe keep us all posted in this thread with the steps of monetization (how long it takes to get the adsense linked up and channel reviewed, etc). I'm sure lots of people have this goal in mind and would love to hear your experience with it.

Reactions: KS Moto Cafe
OP
OP
KS Moto Cafe

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
thanks! and congrats to you too!

it took few hrs for google adsense approval and 24hrs for youtube to screen my channel to accept the partner program! So the channel is now "collecting" so excited- feels like opening up a garage sale to sell my toys as a child

• Love
Reactions: BensTechLab

SwishWilly

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
thanks! and congrats to you too!

it took few hrs for google adsense approval and 24hrs for youtube to screen my channel to accept the partner program! So the channel is now "collecting" so excited- feels like opening up a garage sale to sell my toys as a child

WOW! It only took 24 hours for YouTube to screen your channel?? That's incredible!! I just qualified this morning to apply - Already had an AdSense account so now I'm just waiting on YouTube :) CONGRATS! So exciting!!

OP
OP
KS Moto Cafe

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
WOW! It only took 24 hours for YouTube to screen your channel?? That's incredible!! I just qualified this morning to apply - Already had an AdSense account so now I'm just waiting on YouTube :) CONGRATS! So exciting!!
Yeah I was pleasantly surprised by that turnaround time since they say "within a month". I also assume it is because I have 60 or less videos to go through and all but 2 have copyright claims that I am allowed to use without monetization. But who knows? Congrats on getting to this step though!

Kilisitina Oloitoa

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal

View attachment 10749
congrats man.

at least youre up there unlike us just starting

OP
OP
KS Moto Cafe

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
congrats man.

at least youre up there unlike us just starting
Thanks! I feel you - Damon is correct, I started my channel like everyone else in a niche/saturated subject (motorcycles). The circumstances of how I think I managed to achieve this milestone in less than 9 months was because I already had some knowledge on video editing prior to starting the channel (which saved time) and I had a particular motorcycle that was popular on YT. But the challenge to get viewers and subscribers were the same as everyone - which is why I mentioned that there was no easy trick to get here. I make little tweaks of my videos every time and I use the analytics tool and comments from viewers to validate my changes. In the end, it comes down to your overall attitude towards developing your YT channel: is it a business or is it a hobby or is it both? For now I have my mind set as both (hobby + business) but eventually as I refine my channel, I will change my focus to business. At that point I will start pumping out videos that generate more views/attention.

All I can say for those starting out or working towards this milestone, keep doing the things you enjoy doing but try to improve your videos bit by bit. Eventually the wave will catch on and you will get here and beyond me!

Cheers

KS

Kilisitina Oloitoa

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks! I feel you - Damon is correct, I started my channel like everyone else in a niche/saturated subject (motorcycles). The circumstances of how I think I managed to achieve this milestone in less than 9 months was because I already had some knowledge on video editing prior to starting the channel (which saved time) and I had a particular motorcycle that was popular on YT. But the challenge to get viewers and subscribers were the same as everyone - which is why I mentioned that there was no easy trick to get here. I make little tweaks of my videos every time and I use the analytics tool and comments from viewers to validate my changes. In the end, it comes down to your overall attitude towards developing your YT channel: is it a business or is it a hobby or is it both? For now I have my mind set as both (hobby + business) but eventually as I refine my channel, I will change my focus to business. At that point I will start pumping out videos that generate more views/attention.

All I can say for those starting out or working towards this milestone, keep doing the things you enjoy doing but try to improve your videos bit by bit. Eventually the wave will catch on and you will get here and beyond me!

Cheers

KS
thank you for sharing, it motivates me a lot to keep going. I will be there soon. Again appreciate your response.

martync1967

TubeBuddy User

View attachment 10749
well done to you happy youtubing

RevCarla

TubeBuddy User
growingodacademy.com
Subscriber Goal

View attachment 10749
Wow..so inspiring!! Congratulations

• Love