• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Billionaire Goal Before 2033

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
User name: CyberSorcerer
Title of introduction: Billionaire Goal Before 2033
Your name/ Alias: CyberSorcerer
Where are you from? Las Vegas
How did you find TubeBuddy? Derral Eves YouTube channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Because I'm trying to grow my channels and I just like Derral Eves I LOVE stats and numbers to let me know what's going on.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To help motivate people to achieve there life goals
How frequently do you upload? New Channel but Weekly is planned
What are your hobbies? Cybersecurity, Blender3D, Filmmaking, and a bunch of others. I'm a pretty active person and have a lot of loves.
What is your biggest dream? To become a Billionaire before 2033
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/lonniegardner

OP
OP
CyberSorcerer

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
Just a quick introduction. I tried to finish my profile "About" page but it said "there was a problem" and "could" be too spammy? I'm not sure how? It just has (or had) my social links and website (which were asked for) in it along with a two-paragraph description about me. So, I'm a little lost there.

OP
OP
CyberSorcerer

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
It's funny this post came up in one of my Google "Dork" searches in my research. The simple "Dork" I used was "inposttitle:"billionaire goal" and I believe this post was #4. That's pretty good seeing how only 26 post total showed up for this search term.