• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question suscribers averages

martync1967

TubeBuddy User
so i started my youtube channel in june i have uploaded 35 videos and have gained 35 subscribers in the last ten days is that about average?

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
so i started my youtube channel in june i have uploaded 35 videos and have gained 35 subscribers in the last ten days is that about average?
That's really good for the amount of videos to subscribers with getting one per video. I'd say in terms of what's average it depends on the channel since there isn't one growth model for all as everyone progresses at different rates and that if people enjoy the content on that channel so many factors play into it. So I'd say just look back and see how many you have since you started and also there might be some metric that could help with finding out the average or it might have to be manually calculated.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, those numbers are consistent with what I would expect to see. It gets better... mainly the better you get at increasing your Click-Through Rate and your Average View Duration the more impressions you'll get from YouTube. Which of course leads to more views and then more subscribers. At the same time your current videos will continue to perform for you, so amassing that library is really important.

But all in all I would say you are on track with exactly what I would expect to see with a channel that is learning/implementing good SEO practices.

Reactions: martync1967