• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Will the real BITCOIN lovers please stand up?

She Talks Bitcoin

User name: She Talks Bitcoin
Title of introduction: Will the real BITCOIN lovers please stand up?
Your name/ Alias: She Talks Bitcoin
Where are you from? Born in Nigeria, raised in Texas, now living in Seattle
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a bunch of youtubers. TubeBuddy came highly recommended.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I got the email and I thought it would be so cool to connect with fellow youtubers, people who understand the struggle of trying to grow and spread our message. Super excited to potentially meet other bitcoiners, too!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to make a good case for bitcoin in a way that is super simple (and hopefully, fun) and encourage average, non-tech people to want to learn more about it and invest in it because I love bitcoin. I think it'll change the world, and it hurts my heart to see so many people misinformed about it so I'm just trying to do my part to reach the people I can. if I can get to the point where I can do YouTube full-time... omg, that would just be the icing on the cake. I love my job as a respiratory therapist but I'd love to live life on my own terms as well.
How frequently do you upload? weekly (for now) but i'm also a mom of 2, wife, work full-time, etc. i'm very good with time management so hopefully i can keep up with weekly posts but i wouldn't want to sacrifice the quality of my videos just so i can say i post weekly.
What are your hobbies? Fave thing to do is hang out with my husband and kids, shopping, makeup, reading, learning about bitcoin, travel (an expensive hobby i don't get to do nearly enough lol), and now YouTube! :)
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is to find my purpose and live it out.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEL-ZWbyO2QrGRBO6i4N3ZQ

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

redsaunas

I would love to see your BTC guides, She Talks Bitcoin. I heard a lot of good about your trading strategies, so I think you will get some good strategies today after the cryptocurrency market crisis. Personally, now I'm not trading with cryptocurrency today. I prefer investing in some fiat trading now. Still, if you got a piece of excellent advice regarding cryptocurrency trading, I would love to invest in cryptocurrency. I have already found a good source regarding the most reliable crypto exchangers https://hodlrate.com/, so I will get the best exchange rates if I decide to invest in cryptocurrencies.

Last edited: