• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips Getting subs on time

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Is there any legitimate way of getting a 1k subs to your channel. Getting subs seems pretty difficult nowadays.
All it takes is one good video to get in front of them and in that video you need to give the viewer one good reason why they should subscribe. It isn't as hard as it sounds, but it does take work. I think it took me about 75,000 views to make it happen... which took about 50 videos but honestly it was the top 5 videos I made in that first year which garnered all my subscribers. Make great videos and give the viewer a reason to subscribe. That is all it takes.

• Love
Reactions: Damon and Venture

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
If you're going for monetization I believe the harder achievement will be getting 4,000 watch hours in the previous year. That's at least 10 hours a day you need in views. 10 hours each and every day, including weekends. LOL. It is going to take a lot of work, studying, research, constantly improving your videos, etc.