• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Would you click on this?

Sumi Kakati

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
77A7B719-3E49-4EEB-A783-5354F9DD053E.jpeg

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I would, because it reminds me of Jhulan Yatra. Did you make that swing? It is quite nice.
Depending on the target audience, a little more information might help? Unless the title is enough to fill in the info.

~Edit~ I just watched the vid. Your title fills in all the info just fine. That looks great. I sent a link to my daughter, she is very crafty, and may already have one... but she should see this. Great job on the video.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sumi Kakati

Sumi Kakati

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I would, because it reminds me of Jhulan Yatra. Did you make that swing? It is quite nice.
Depending on the target audience, a little more information might help? Unless the title is enough to fill in the info.

~Edit~ I just watched the vid. Your title fills in all the info just fine. That looks great. I sent a link to my daughter, she is very crafty, and may already have one... but she should see this. Great job on the video.
Yes I made it. One of my viewers asked me to make this. It is my First Jhula making. IΓÇÖm glad you like my video.
Thank you for watching and for sharing it with your daughter. Your valuable feedback is highly appreciated. Stay connected❤️❤️