• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered TubeBuddy Usefulness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venture

TubeBuddy Pro
www.aavehypes.com
Subscriber Goal
Can anyone here tell me how TubeBuddy has been useful to him/her ever since used? I believe its a useful tool but most people talk about that it isn't what it seems to be like. Any suggestion?

• Sad
Reactions: Tarli

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Sure... but be aware you are going to get some fairly biased answers. I started using TubeBuddy in 2017, but I don't own a computer so I only had the free version of the Mobile App. Used that until last fall... 200+ videos, nearly 400,000 views and 4,000 subscribers before I finally got a Legend license (FYI A/B Testing is AMAZING).

But those are all just generic numbers that could have occurred with or without TubeBuddy. The real tell-tale for TubeBuddy's value is found in my RealTime views by video. I have a list of nearly 100 videos (some over 4 years old) each of which still produces to the tune of about 10 views per day (on the low end). My top-5 videos do well, that's not uncommon. But what I like to see is all these old videos which were not top-5 still finding a life in Search. This foundation of evergreen views only grows with each video I publish, and that is in large part due simply to the keyword research I put in on the free version of the Mobile App.

• Wow
Reactions: Venture
Status
Not open for further replies.