• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Hello, my YouTube channel is called Grow with Sherrylove. I mainly film beauty tips videos and workout videos.

Sharifah

User name: Sharifah
Title of introduction: Hello, my YouTube channel is called Grow with Sherrylove. I mainly film beauty tips videos and workout videos.
Your name/ Alias: Sharifah
Where are you from? Sherrylove
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a YouTuber called Nikiminin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn more about how YouTube works so that I can grow my channel by knowing the right way on how to use. Right now I'm just posting videos. Also I want to learn from best practices so that I get more skills form other youtubers.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want people to be learning from my tips and follow my workouts videos such that they can gain body goals and create a great impact in their lives.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Working out, cooking and trying out new beauty hacks
What is your biggest dream? I want to be financially independent through creating my own content and build my own cosmetics brand business
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoqY4s1rdI0DH4poN3EN9Cw