• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Should I make a new channel?

Zeldytone

TubeBuddy Star
Hello! I wanted to know if I should make a new channel and get rid of my old one or continue with my current one. To make a long story short, and as I said in my last post, I took a 3-month break, came back and deleted all of my videos, and recently started uploading again, the content is the same as the deleted content. So I was wondering if it would be better to start fresh or continue with my current channel?

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I think YT gives a slight boost for the new channels but in the end, it all depends on the quality of the content to keep the momentum growing. If you already have subs from your current account, I would just keep using it until YT picks your channel back up.

Reactions: Zeldytone

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Why did you delete the old content?

I'm in the same situation. I have a channel I haven't uploaded to in years and have been wondering if I should start anew. I wanted to start new to see if I can use what I've learned these past few years and grow a channel faster than I did before. Kinda like an experiment. And if it works I'll stick with it.

OP
OP
Zeldytone

Zeldytone

TubeBuddy Star
Why did you delete the old content?

I'm in the same situation. I have a channel I haven't uploaded to in years and have been wondering if I should start anew. I wanted to start new to see if I can use what I've learned these past few years and grow a channel faster than I did before. Kinda like an experiment. And if it works I'll stick with it.
I deleted my old content cause I wasn't happy with the content I was making before.