• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel I'm Girl On Baker Lane - ASMR videos - faceless and voiceless.

MissRay

User name: MissRay
Title of introduction: I'm Girl On Baker Lane - ASMR videos - faceless and voiceless.
Your name/ Alias: Girl On Baker Lane
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Word of mouth
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Hoping to meet new vloggers such as me to support each other through growing our channels and hopefully forming lifelong friendships.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To get to my goal of monetization within a year and build a community with subscribers who enjoy living the way I do.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
For youtube to become my full-time gig.

Last edited:

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: MissRay
Title of introduction: I'm Girl On Baker Lane - ASMR videos - faceless and voiceless.
Your name/ Alias: Girl On Baker Lane
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Word of mouth
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Hoping to meet new vloggers such as me to support each other through growing our channels and hopefully forming lifelong friendships.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To get to my goal of monetization within a year and build a community with subscribers who enjoy living the way I do.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
For youtube to become my full-time gig.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKO3XJlN6nOEtkK71YE4EDA

Welcome! It's great to have you on board with us!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Regards,
Nody - TU!