• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Pro membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Can I have chance to win a free pro membership by being active on tubebuddy?

Greetings,

There's indeed a chance that you may win a free pro membership for a month by being active on our forums, however, please do note that being active =/= spamming and posting unnecessarily in order to increase your post counts. Your replies or post will be monitored and If found breaching the rules, it might lead to severe punishment which can lead to content moderation, kick or in worst case ban, so please make sure that you're active in the community, by active I mean to participate in day to day discussion, helping new members out, replying to questions/feedbacks and so on.

Here's the link to the post where all details are mentioned - https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/27250/

Regards,
Nody! - TU

Reactions: Your Option

Apps

Recognized Member
m.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I haven't got it(free pro membership) but I think one can earn it.
But you have to contribute in different ways in the community not just being active(just login in).

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Greetings,

There's indeed a chance that you may win a free pro membership for a month by being active on our forums, however, please do note that being active =/= spamming and posting unnecessarily in order to increase your post counts. Your replies or post will be monitored and If found breaching the rules, it might lead to severe punishment which can lead to content moderation, kick or in worst case ban, so please make sure that you're active in the community, by active I mean to participate in day to day discussion, helping new members out, replying to questions/feedbacks and so on.

Here's the link to the post where all details are mentioned - https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/27250/

Regards,
Nody! - TU

Answer provided! Requesting Moderators' to locked the threads to prevent post duplications/spams.

Status
Not open for further replies.