• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question What do I need to know to gain subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adey Attiko

I've realised that most people that watch my videos are not subscribed because I might get 200views and my subscribers still remain the same at 60.
What can I do

• Wow
Reactions: •BLUEXBERRY•

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
The best way is just optimize your video with a good thumbnail, SEO and quality content those are really in my option the biggest things to focus on and they'll get you subscribers but you just have to just continue making videos and subscribers will come with the content.

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
For starters, you really want numbers like that. Having more views than subs means that YouTube is sharing your content out to new audiences who have never seen your content before and they are responding to it. So kudos on that!

Since this is happening the real question here is how to turn that traffic into subscriptions. You need to give these viewers a solid reason to want to subscribe to you. What do you offer that makes them want to come back for more? You may make a great video, and that is worth a view. But giving them a reason to come back gains you a subscriber. Put some thought into determining a way to provide consistent value that will get them coming back and figure out a good call-to-action... the verbal and visual cues you provide when asking the viewer to subscribe.

You can experiment with different methods and then after a couple months look into your analytics and see which method worked best and pulled the most subscribers.

Status
Not open for further replies.