• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Motorcycle vlog and tutorials

Gary marcillana

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Gary marcillana
Title of introduction: Motorcycle vlog and tutorials
Your name/ Alias: Boy kutingting
Where are you from? Garymarcillana15@gmail.com
How did you find TubeBuddy? Garymarcillana15@gmail.com
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined here because I want to expand my mind and I have more people to talk to here and I want more people to know me
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to help people and let them learn things like I do. I don't have many subscribers yet. So I joined here. I have more subscribers and I want to teach more people.
How frequently do you upload? 12: am My upload schedule yesterday I uploaded One and I will upload Again tomorrow
What are your hobbies? I know a lot about work I'm also a construction worker welder motor mechanic and a good person but I'm more focused on mechanics because there are more people who have motorcycles now and want to help them how to fix
What is your biggest dream? I'm just a simple person. I'm not rich. It's hard. my family's daily needs I have had many paths in life and all have not succeeded I hope this is my chance for me to fulfill my dream in life. and I hope you can help me thank you
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UC6veGA86EjNev1XIs7PQgdw