• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Simple questions that I cannot post without get spam error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hkjo21

Subscriber Goal
I do not like relying on forums to get answers to basic questions involving the two week free use and whether I have to include a credit card number simply to try out TubeBuddy. I think I am just registered but not for a plan. I simply want to try it out.

*I would like to know if there is a dedicated customer support that is human and will answer my questions in a timely fashion.

*Why is there no Safari plugin? This is unacceptable.

*When I try to reply to your original response, this is what happens: I get errors on all my sentences I try to post to you.

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
This was addressed in the support email. I am not sure why you are having issues with posts but something is happening that is sending a red-flag to our system. I will be on the lookout to see what is causing that issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.