• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hello everyone IΓÇÖm mike AKA ΓÇ£Big reds paranormalΓÇ¥ ΓǪCome check my channel out everything I film is a 100% real . I have caught shadow on film a

User name: bigredsaparanormal32
Title of introduction: Hello everyone I’m mike AKA “Big reds paranormal” …Come check my channel out everything I film is a 100% real . I have caught shadow on film also a lot of EVPS . Im a small channel right now working hard to grow my channel. Please come check me out please like, Share and Subscribe every subscriber I gain the more motivated I get. So show some love
Your name/ Alias: Mike
Where are you from? Gaston county, Nc
How did you find TubeBuddy? Advertisement
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Help with my channel helps me be better with my channel and helps me reach my goals still learning
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to open new peopleΓÇÖs eye when it comes to the paranormal
How frequently do you upload? Monthly right now still getting the hang of editing but IΓÇÖm getting there..
What are your hobbies? Investigating the paranormal, fishing, going to the beach , hiking , herping, anything outdoors IΓÇÖm the wilderness
What is your biggest dream? To grow my channel and to be able to help family and others.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCJkDc9CkffuQnEPqJunRf-w